Friday, June 8, 2012

He Put a Ring on It

He put a ring on it.  He who?  Jabro.  Well, now I just call him Jabs.

We were officially engaged on January 27, 2012.  And since then, wedding planning has been in full swing, explaining my absence on here with my wild stories.

So, there are three girls in my family.  After me, my sister would've been next up for grabs, and after her, the little one.  But they both had boyfriends, and soon after my engagement, the little two soon followed suit.  My second sister is engaged to be married 2 weeks before me this year.  A decision that took me time to getting used to; all for the better I suppose.

Anyways, with 2 big fat Indian weddings coming up this summer, needless to say I've had a pretty full plate.  I am very excited for the summer though.  There are so many changes ahead.  Getting married, having a new place, living with the in-laws, and starting a new job. 

The journey ahead is going to be bittersweet but very welcome in the next new chapter of my life.  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment