Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Drunken Kiss is A Sober Handshake

So a very wise girlfriend of mine told me last week that "A Drunken Kiss is A Sober Handshake."  I like that.  Because that's how I met my latest random guy.

We will call him 'The Vegas Guy.'

I recently went to Vegas with the only intention of having a fun girl's weekend out.  And of course, I meet some random guy who ends up being a complete catch.  The Vegas Guy and I had a lot of fun hanging out and we exchanged numbers as well.  Then Sunday hits and the realization that the guy was a lot younger than I thought he was.  Younger than me. 

What a huge bummer!!!  I even thought about implementing the whole 'age is but a number.'  Anyway, he and I decided to keep in contact but not pursue anything serious. 
Meeting this guy helped make my weekend in Vegas something I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment