Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Debonair

While my parents have been busy trying to find me a man to marry, for the past year, I've been also on online dating sites doing my own search.

My personal rule is never to talk to more than one guy at a time.  I can multitask pretty well, but not THAT well.  It just seems shady to me.  Plus, if I talk to more than one person at a time, I wouldn't be giving someone a wholehearted attempt at winning me over.

Obviously, I'm still single.  Meaning that my online dating experience exactly isn't panning out very well.  I was on one site and I think they ran out of matches for me, so I decided why not try a new site with a trial profile and see if I like it or not.  I was very nervous about it because I didnt know what to expect.  To be honest, I filled out a bare minimum profile with one liner answers.  Right away I'd gotten a message from someone. 

I've never laughed this hard ever before.

So a guy named Debonair wanted to get to know me.  Here's his message to me:

"Interesting profile.
Have a nice life.
I like you.
read my profile."

Just wait.... it gets way worse.  I actually went to the guy's profile and read it.  I became so discouraged to remain on this site... How in the world do these people find me?!?

Meet Debonair.  He is a 58yo Indian Fashion Designer out of Beverly Hills who is looking for a woman between the ages 25-45.  Debonair wants someone who will not play games, ask for a financial arrangement, has a good face and body, and etc. etc.  His profile made me laugh, say "aww, how sad," and then laugh some more.  His pictures add to it even more.  He says he doesnt want a golddigger, yet is posting pictures of his cars, house, bedroom, and helicopter. 
 
Onto the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment