Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello Alligator

Second up to bat is the Alligator. 

I like to give vague nicknames so that not everyone can figure out who I'm referring to.  Back to my story.

Me like the Alligator.  A lot.  He was essentially the guy version of me.  Props to my parents on this one!  6 months after phones calls, and texts messages, we pulled out the "Just Friends" card.  It's been 3 years since that time, and we really did stay true to being friends.  Thing is, I was in Nursing School and still had marriage on the back burner.  He didnt.  So, it wasnt meant to be.  I liked the experience though.  He's a nice guy.  Apparently, an aunt of mine is the one who suggested this guy to my mom.  When I went over to visit her one day, she practically screamed at me for it not working out with the guy.  "When I find you someone, I want you to MARRY him, not become friends with him!"  lol. 

Oops.. my bad.  I've become notorious for becoming friends with a lot of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment