Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to my Spice World

This is my first step into the blogging world.  Thank you to all my friends at work for showing interest in my stories and urging me to do this.  Anything to put a smile on your faces.  Ok, so the main idea of this blog is for me to tell you about how it's going in my crazy world in my mom's hunt for my husband.  She's very dedicated to finding "the right one."  I know the notion of an Arranged Marriage is extremely foreign and dumbfounding for many of you.  I hope this blog works to delight you in seeing how much goes on in the act of creating a marriage. 

I am no ordinary girl by any means.  I've worked my life so far to be a good blend of the east and the west.  Problem with this is that some find me "too American, and independent" while others think I'm "too much of a FOB for them"  FYI: FOB= fresh off the boat.  It's an Asian thing.  Anyway, before getting off point... I think I decided to also start this blog to get feedback from you all out there.  I think I'm a pretty nice, sweet, and spicy girl.  I dont look ugly, am the opposite of clingy, and I dont need you to buy me anything, except for flowers... cant a girl just get flowers??  Anyways, point is, if I am all these nice things, why in the world is my love life such a challenge?  One of the answers is the men (or boys) I meet.  And I shall introduce you to them using nicknames my friends and I gave them.  I warn you right now, do not eat or drink when reading some of the blogs that will follow- you will choke at some point.  Ya, they can get THAT bad.  But not everything is disappointing

No comments:

Post a Comment