Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here We Go!

Suitor #1 is a guy I never met, but emailed a few times. 

Personally, I think if we're being setup to figure out whether we wanna get hitched or not, email is the least personal way of getting to know someone.  I'd rather have a phone conversation, for many reasons as follows:
1. I want to know how you sound
2. How long did you take to write that email?  did you really write it, or was it your mom? You would NOT believe how many stories I've heard where the girl was being emailed by the parents and not the guy.
3. If you're willing to talk on the phone versus an email, I'll consider you more seriously that you're actually interested in getting to know me.

Since it was my first time around doing this whole setup thing, I didnt know what to expect.  What followed was also kind of... odd?  Email guy sent me an itemized questionairre for me to reply back to.  I did'nt like this that much but when the guy said no to a phone convo for the second time, it was time to move "onto the next one."

No comments:

Post a Comment